NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #2 || Red Queen || Victoria Aveyard



Welcome to my 2nd Waiting on Wednesday post ! 

This week my "can't-wait-to-read" pre-publication selection this week:

Expected publication: March 25th 2015 by Orion
Where to Purchase: 



Publisher Description (via Goodreads):

A thrilling new fantasy trilogy for fans of DIVERGENT and THE HUNGER GAMES.

The poverty stricken Reds are commoners, living under the rule of the Silvers, elite warriors with god-like powers.

To Mare Barrow, a 17-year-old Red girl from The Stilts, it looks like nothing will ever change.

Mare finds herself working in the Silver Palace, at the centre of those she hates the most. She quickly discovers that, despite her red blood, she possesses a deadly power of her own. One that threatens to destroy Silver control.

But power is a dangerous game. And in this world divided by blood, who will win?

Why I'm waiting:
While I'm not a huge fantasy reader this sounds interesting from the blurb.
The cover is drawing me in. I know that's not something to depend on.
But I look forward to giving this a try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment