NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Saturday, October 18, 2014

New to the Shelf #2 {10.11-10.18}


I've decided to combine my physical bookshelf and virtual bookshelf updates.

This is my weekly update of the new books I've obtained physically and through e-ARC's.
Thanks to the multiple publishers, authors, edelweiss, and netgalley

Physical Books Purchased


eARC's Received

Expected publication: June 2nd 2015 by Simon Pulse

Expected publication: January 6th 2015 by Knopf

Expected publication: November 11th 2014 by Bloomsbury Spark

Expected publication: December 2nd 2014 by Sourcebooks Fire

Published July 1st 2014 by Forever Yours

Expected publication: November 4th 2014 by Aspen Mlt, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment