NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Sunday, October 12, 2014

New to the Shelf (9-10.12)


I normally do a weekly post about the new E-ARC's that I've acquired throughout the week. 
However, this week was extremely slow, I didn't get any LOL 
So I decided to round up the physical book that I've gonna the last 3 weeks (approximately).
I'll probably do this post about once a month because at this moment 
I don't receive many physical ARCS. 
If anyone know how I can change that please let me know who I can contact at the 
different publishing houses. Thanks :)

For Review

Undertow by Michael Buckley
(Thanks to HMH Books for Young Readers)
Dead Girl Walking by Ruth Silver
(Thanks to Patchwork Press and Ruth Silver)

From Contest Winnings

The Moment of Everything by Shelly King
(Thanks to Grand Central Pub)

A Girl Called Fearless by Catherine Linka
(Thanks to Jessica @ Crossroad Reviews)

In a Handful of Dust by Mindy McGinnis

Book I bought

The Fine Art of Pretending by Rachel Harris

The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

Lola and The Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

That's all for now ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment