NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Just an Update: Sickness took Me Out this Time

Hey lovely followers of mine! 

I just wanted check in with you all. I've been out with pneumonia for the last two weeks BUT I'm FINALLY starting to feel better!

Thank goodness for scheduled posts, but I feel super bad that I've missed a couple of tour posts. It's the worse when I can't do something that I've committed to. :( 

I'm hoping to be back on track with everything soon! 

Thanks to those of you who have stuck around with me while I've been out of commission! 

<3 you all much!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment