NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Saturday, September 20, 2014

New eARC's Received 9.13-9.20

New eARC's Received

This is a my weekly list of the eARCs I have received to review.
Thanks to Edelweiss, Netgalley, & the numerous publishers for the copies.

Expected publication: February 3rd 2015 by Harper Perennial

Expected publication: December 30th 2014 by Simon & Schuster

Expected publication: January 20th 2015 by Balzer + Bray

Expected publication: September 23rd 2014 by Simon Pulse

Expected publication: February 24th 2015 by William Morrow

No comments:

Post a Comment