NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Sunday, November 9, 2014

New to the Shelf #4 {10.25-11.08}


So last week I didn't post a new to the shelf posting because quite honestly 
I don't think I received anything. It was a very slow week. 
So I'm combining last week and this week :) 

Physical Books Purchased
purchased from bookoutlet.com





From Giveaways



(Thanks Shelf Awareness & St. Martins Press)


This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
(Thanks to ARCycling for the giveaway and Dahlia Adler for giving it away)


(Thanks to Shelf Awareness for the copy of this e-arc)

e-ARCS for Review












No comments:

Post a Comment