1. Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their site.
2. Post the award’s logo onto your blog.
3. Answer the 10 questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers.
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees.
So here goes!
The Book Travelers Questions:
1. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation?
If I Stay. I enjoyed the book, but I enjoyed the movie that much more. 2. What is your favorite genre to read?
Definitely young adult contemporary. I am obsessed with this genre right now. Any suggestions send them my way! 3. When did your loved for reading begin?
I've loved reading for as long as I can remember. I did go through a few years after high school where I read NOTHING... I don't know how I did that. haha So I would say for as long as I could read I've been reading.
4. What author would you most like to meet (alive or dead)?
From a fan-girl point of view, Kasie West because I LOVE all of her books :)
5. How many books do you buy in a month?
Sometimes none, sometimes ten. Normally though maybe 1 or 2. Being broke is no joke haha
6. What book would you recommend everyone read?
I can't pick just one. Anything by Kasie West. Everyone usually just says Harry Potter, but I wouldn't agree. I know I'm the minority in this situation! Don't hate me :)
7. Did you have a favorite childhood book (if not, what’s your favorite book now?)
Can't really pick a favorite childhood book... I would one of my favorite books of this year was Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens. I loved it.
8. What book character do you most identify with?
The shy, book nerd character haha. The female who is so clueless that the guy is into her.
9. Are there any popular books you refuse to read?
I'll never read the Lord of the Rings books, high fantasy in general, or anything historical. Just not my thing. At least none of them have quite held my attention.
10. Why do you love reading?
I think I love reading so much because it is such a visual thing for me. I love seeing the places and people that I'm reading about.
1. What is your all time favorite book?
2. What format of books do you have most of? (Hardcover, Paperback or E-Books)
3. If you could read any book right now what would it be? (Even if it's published or not)
4. Are you a reader, writer, or both?
5. If you could travel to any book world (real or imagined) what would it be?
6. Is there a series of books that you would recommend to anyone because you loved it so much?
7. Do you DNF books or see them thru no matter what?
8. How many books are on your TBR list?
9. What is the worst book you've read?
10. What was the last book you bought?
I've only been blogging for a few months... so here are some bloggers I follow. If you have already done it I apologize! And if you don't want to do it you certainly don't have to :)