NOTICE:

This blog will be closing down as of November 1st 2015.

All posts will be moved to my tumblr page:
AshleyAnneReadsThings.com

Please follow me there!

Also, my email address has changed to

ashley@ashleyannereadsthings.com

Thanks lovelies!

~Ashley

Saturday, January 31, 2015

January 2015 Wrap-Up


This year I've decided to do monthly wrap-up post about things that happened on my blog during that month. It puts everything in one place. So if you missed something you can easily be linked to it here! 

REVIEWS WRITTEN






*********************************************************************************

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY POSTS







**************************************************************************************

GIVEAWAYS HOSTED




*********************************************************************************

BOOKS RECEIVED (1.5.15 - 1.31.15)

Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker

The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker

Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra & Dhoniell
e Clayton

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir

Written in the Stars by Aisha Saeed

The Wrath & The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh

The Body Electric by Beth Revis

Exquisite Captive by Heather Demetrios

Made for You  by Melissa Marr 

Compulsion by Martina Boone 

The Iron Trial by Holly Black & Cassandra Clare 

The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson 

Stranger by Rachel Manija Brown & Sherwood Smith 

Just Girls by Rachel Gold 

Kalahari by Jessica Khoury 

I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios 

Famous in Love by Rebecca Serle 

The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall 

Empty Cup by Suzanne Costigan

Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell 

*********************************************************

NEW TO THE SHELF POSTS: 

New to the Shelf 01.05-01.11


New to the Shelf 1.12-1.25







2 comments:

  1. I've heard that These Broken Stars is great, but I haven't read it yet. I'm glad that you enjoyed it! It looks like you have received a TON of books this month. Ember is AMAZING! I really want to read The Witch Hunter, The Wrath & The Dawn, and The Kiss of Deception. I have read Exquisite Captive and didn't love it, but I seem to be a black sheep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I did love These Broken Stars, I hope you are able to get to it soon! I'm excited about Ember! I'm currently about 1/2 thru The Witch Hunter and I'm really loving it! I've heard mixed things about Exquisite Captive, so I don't know how I'm going to feel about it.
      -Ashley

      Delete